TRYOUTS FOR FALL 2015-SPRING 2016 ARE JUNE 16, 17 and 20!
WSYSC (West Springfield Youth Soccer Club) is a non-profit 501c3 organization run by an all volunteer staff that offers an opportunity for competitive soccer for the youth of West Springfield, Massachusetts. The club specifically strives to provide to each member: A place to learn the value of sportsmanship and teamwork; a supportive, learning atmosphere with excellent coaches; and an opportunity to play competitive soccer against other towns in the Western Massachusetts area. This is accomplished through organized soccer programs designed to provide both a fun and challenging atmosphere.
TRYOUTS TO BE HELD JUNE 16th, 17th, and 20th!
Tues June 16th at Rivers Edge
- 5:00 – 6:30 U8, U9, U10, U11 Girls - 2nd thru 5th Grade for Fall 2015 (arrive at 4:30)
- 6:45 – 8:15 U8, U9 Boys- 2nd thru 3th Grade for Fall 2015 (arrive at 6:15)
Wed June 17th at Rivers Edge
- 5:00 – 6:30 U12, U13, U14 Girls- 6th thru 8th Grade for Fall 2015 (arrive at 4:30)
- 6:45 – 8:15 U10, U11, U12, U13, U14 Boys- 4th thru 8th Grade for Fall 2015 (arrive at 6:15)
Sat June 20th at Rivers Edge
- 9:00 – 10:30 U8, U9, U10, U11, U12 Girls- 2nd thru 6th Grade for Fall 2015 (arrive at 8:30)
- 10:45 – 12:15 U8, U9, U10, U11 Boys- 2nd thru 5th Grade for Fall 2015 (arrive at 10:15)
- 1:30 – 3:00 U13-U14 Girls, U12-U13-U14 Boys – 7 & 8 Grade Girls, 6th thru 8th Grade Boys, for Fall 2015 (arrive at 2:45)
LINK TO MAP FOR RIVERS EDGE SPORTS PARK FIELD
Rivers Edge Sports Park (1)
IF YOU ARE INQUIRING ABOUT A SPOT ON ONE OF OUR YOUTH SOCCER TEAMS, CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW AND FOLLOW UP WITH THE COACH FOR YOUR PLAYER'S AGE BRACKET.
LINK: Coach Contact Document
IF YOU HAVE GENERAL QUESTIONS ABOUT OUR SOCCER TEAMS AND CLUB, FEEL FREE TO EMAIL US AT firstname.lastname@example.org A member of our board of directors will get back to you.
Mailing Address for WSYSC:
WSYSC c/o Salamon Flooring, Inc.
103 Myron Street, Suite D
West Springfield, MA 01089